CURRENT HUMANITARIAN CRISIS:
- Healthcare.gov (Obamacare) does not provide insurance to household adults whose
income is below 100% Federal Poverty Level.
- Texas did not expand Medicaid for poor adults either
- As a result, there are over 120,000 adults in Travis and Williamson Counties without
government funded health Insurance
Federal Poverty Level Scale (2020)
Through the HUG Project we will expand in providing FREE primary care doctor visits to
underserved and uninsured individuals, for the sixth consecutive year, thus saving lives!
EMPLOYERS WHO WILL MATCH:
- Urgent Care / Walk-in
- Preventative Healthcare
- Adult Medicine
- Chronic Care Management
- Dental Care
- Behavioral Health
- Nutrition Counseling
WHO WE ARE:Eixsys Healthcare System, Inc. (EHS) -pronounced "x-sis"- has developed an innovative concept, allowing for free clinics to be established in community centers across the United States. We seek to establish patient-centered clinics that offer a wide range of primary and preventive health services to underserved families and individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Our dedicated team of volunteer medical providers, nurses, and support staff provides a continuous source of high quality and comprehensive medical care to uninsured and under-insured communities most in need. There are many barriers uninsured individuals face, other than socioeconomic status. Some of these are related to language, transportation, and cultural differences. Our diverse, multilingual staff is sensitive to the cultural needs of each patient, providing care regardless of ability to pay or insurance status.
- Establish over 200 free clinics across US. (three established)
- Create volunteering opportunities for students and professionals to “give back”
- Promote primary healthcare as a basic human right